Follow these basic tips to safely use and care for your Rhea Candles.
- When lighting for the first time burn until wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the vessel.
- Trim wick to ¼ of an inch before each burn.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim the candle wick after each burn.
- Do not blow out your candle. Use a snuffer or dip the wick into the melted wax.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- Always burn candle within sight.